Monday, November 23, 2009

Classic blues

* Born Under A Bad Sign Booker T. Jones
* Call It Stormy Monday T-Bone Walker
* Cross Road Blues Robert Johnson
* Dust My Broom Robert Johnson
* Good Morning Little School Girl Sonny Boy Williamson II
* Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad Big Bill Broonzy
* Got My Mojo Working Muddy Waters
* I Ain't Superstitious Willie Dixon
* I Can't Be Satisfied Muddy Waters
* I Can't Quit You Baby Willie Dixon
* I Just Want To Make Love To You Willie Dixon
* (I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man Willie Dixon
* Key To The Highway Big Bill Broonzy



* Love in Vain Robert Johnson
* One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer John Lee Hooker
* Reconsider Baby Lowell Fulson
* Rollin' And Tumblin' Muddy Waters
* Shake, Rattle and Roll Big Joe Turner
* Shake Your Moneymaker Elmore James
* Smokestack Lightning Howlin' Wolf
* Spoonful Willie Dixon
* Statesboro Blues Blind Willie McTell
* Sweet Home Chicago Robert Johnson
* The Sky Is Crying Elmore James
* The Thrill Is Gone B.B. King
* You Shook Me Willie Dixon

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home